- The College is open to all applicants, irrespective of race, sex, place of birth, religion or political affiliations.
- The language of instruction is English.
iii. Persons below the age of sixteen (16) years of age are not eligible for admission.
- Admission into College’s certificate programmes is based on the candidates success in the entrance examination conducted by the College, in addition to possession of stipulated entry requirements.
- Admission into the National Diploma programmes of the College is through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Candidates must possess the West African School Certificate, General Certificate in Education (O’Level) the senior secondary school certificates or their equivalent with credit in at least five subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
In addition to the above, candidates must have a satisfactory performance in the relevant subject combinations stipulated by JAMB.
- Candidates may be required to present themselves for interview or further examinations where applicable.